Patient care is our number one goal At Access Ortho we make the process of accessing expert orthopaedic care at the time of injury convenient and rapid.
From the first point of contact to full recovery, you will receive expert treatment and advice with minimal wait times.
Fast and Efficient We are specialists in urgent Orthopaedic Care.
If you have an injury contact ACCESS ORTHO, we will arrange an immediate appointment with no long wait times, you will have direct access to Orthopaedic specialists and most importantly you will be treated with care.
Your injury and recovery is important to us.
Injuries we cover
- Fractures (broken bones) or suspected fractures of: fingers, hand, arm, scapular, clavicle, hip, leg, knee, ankle, foot and toes
- Acute knee injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Muscle and tendon sprains and strains of all limb joints
- Finger dislocations
Please note: You do not need a referral to visit our clinic.
Injuries we do not cover Please note that we are NOT able to provide services for the following injuries:
- Any patient where there is a concern of head, spinal or abdominal injury
- Any patient who is having breathing difficulties or chest pain
- Any patient with active bleeding other than grazes or small puncture wounds
- Nose Fractures
Orthopaedic injuries can be painful and sometimes scary. That's not the case at Access Ortho!
At Access Ortho, we make it our priority to provide a stress free environment.
With less wait time - no more long hours stuck in the emergency department waiting room.
Our Services We are specialists in Urgent Orthopaedic Care.
- Full assessment of injury
- Radiology referrals
- Comprehensive treatment plan made in consultation with orthopaedic surgeon
- Direct access to consultant orthopaedic surgeons
- Pain relief management
- Plaster application and removal
- Custom splinting, braces, slings, crutches, moonboots
- EXOS splints – adjustable, lightweight, waterproof, reformable splints
- Follow-up fracture management until no further concerns
- Second opinions for fractures and sprains
- Expedite referral and appointment to private specialist of choice or to the public hospital for any patient requiring surgery
- Orthopaedic specialist clinics
- Alternative to follow up care in public fracture clinic’s
Helpful Resources Learn more about services and treatments we offer and can assist you with.
What to do if you don’t know if your bone is broken or find out what is the different between a fracture and a break?